Thursday, June 21, 2012

A New Challenge...

A couple of years a go a good friend challenged me to do a project for myself.  I told her I do that all the time but then realized I most often give my projects away.  The crazy thing is usually I don't even have proof that I have done the project since it leaves my studio before I even photograph it.  I usually have to write a note in the card requesting photographs.  I also find that I don't really log what I have completed anywhere so where better than the internet?  This blog will be progress updates of different projects I have underway, postings of old things I have completed and maybe even a few new ideas I want to get done someday.

First off - the quilt that was started as the challenge by my good friend.  This post is just the initial thoughts for the project and I will use labels to tag back to the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment